This week’s interview is with former dancer, Entrepreneur, and founder of Assistagram, Zach Benson. Zach is the founder of Assistagram.us and is one of the best Instagram marketers in the world. Assistagram was founded to help and empower hundreds of influencers including John Lee Dumas and Russell Brunson.
Let’s dive into his story of how an amazing dancer became an amazing entrepreneur.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Opening Segment (1:18)
- Hans talks a little bit about guest Zach Benson, founder of Assistagram
- Hans welcomes guest Zach Benson (3:04)
- Zach talks about how his journey began, born in South Korea and grew up in Iowa as an adoptee
- How dancing allowed Zach to express himself and build confidence (5:19)
- Growing up, Zach was physically gifted and used it as his creative outlet
- What separated Zach from the others? (7:05)
- Having the desire to make his vision happen and being business-minded
- Failure is part of the process (8:56)
- When one thing ends, another one starts (10:19)
- Zach shares his tragic story of how it was over for him and dancing, forever.
- A new opportunity opened for Zach
- Zach’s fresh start with Instagram (12:18)
- Invested his resources and went ALL-IN on Instagram
- Use your time well and get creative (14:00)
- Zach shares a piece of advice for people at home especially during this COVID-19 pandemic
- Putting out quality content (17:35)
- Zach shares a story of doing a Facebook live interview and getting discovered
- Why is Instagram so valuable right now? (21:06)
- Zach shares some Instagram secrets and how you can find opportunities on that platform
- More hacks from Zach (23:56)
- More Instagram hacks and secrets from Zach Benson himself
- How you can grow your Instagram account organically
- What’s new and exciting for Zach Benson today? (28:45)
- Zach talks about Personal branding
- How do you actually grow your brand? (31:27)
- The Focus Five Segment (35:55)
- What book have you gifted most often?
- If you can get an hour of somebody’s time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you on?
- Morning routine, How do you start your day?
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
“Failure is part of the process” – Zach Benson
“It starts with action.” – Zach Benson
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Assistagram Website
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Robert Kiyosaki Radio Show
- Schedule a call with Hans
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
To know more about Hans Struzyna and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out his website at Hansstruzyna.com and get the chance to talk with Hans for FREE. Set up a call with him using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min