Travis Chappell is a podcast consultant and professional connector. He is the founder of World Class Media, a full stack podcast production company specializing in helping busy entrepreneurs produce world class podcasts that pay.
In addition to being featured in Entrepreneur, NASDAQ, and ReadWrite, Travis has also been featured in Forbes as a top ten podcast that will change your life alongside of Joe Rogan, Gary Vaynerchuck, Tim Ferriss, and six other awesome podcasters.
He is the creator and host of both World Class, a podcast that reverse engineers what it takes to be World Class at what you do and Build Your Network, a Top 25 Business podcast dedicated to helping entrepreneurs cultivate genuine relationships the right way.
On this episode:
- Travis talks about growing up in a very small religious bubble.
- He shares some of the mindset shifts he had to have regarding money.
- Get some behind-the-scenes insights to how Travis went from door-to-door sales to creating a top 25 business podcast and interview several high level people.
- Learn the importance of being in tune with yourself.
- The only way to get to an audience of a million people is to treat your current audience like you would a million.
- You have to have quality first, then the people come.
- You get more of what you put out.
Schedule a free 15 minute call with Hans here:
For more information about Hans Struzyna and Another Way to Play, visit: