Today I had the please of speaking with the founder of Muscle for Your Hustle, Nick D’Urso. Nick teaches people how to leverage their finances, build assets, and how he was able to quit his corporate life in pursuit of freedom. Nick loves adventure so he found a way to break free and is now traveling the world.
Let’s jump into Nick’s story where unintentional events led him from one success to another.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 12:19] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I’m introducing guest Nick D’Urso into the show
- Nick talks about how his journey began
- Selling bunch of stuff on eBay including wine corks
- Sold some books and went to Xavier University, Cincinnati
- Graduated early with two degrees
- Built a website after making $40,000 from selling textbooks
[12:20 – 17:01] What directed Nick into the entrepreneurial space
- He was killing it with his textbook-selling business but he wanted some adventure
- Moved to New York, crushed the interview and landed a job
[17:02 – 23:29] Nick’s Corporate life
- Nick worked on multiple companies through the course of his sales career
- Got into Airbnb by accident
- “Problem plus solution always equals a sale”
[23:30 – 28:59] Everything was unintentional
- Nick shares his story of how opportunities come to him unintentionally
- Nick talks about following his heart and scuba diving the world
- Nick eventually got into building online classes
[29:00 – 33:54] I want to be free!
- Nick shares some fantastic advice on how you can free yourself from the 9 to 5 job
- Building the right habits
- Being happy
[33:55 – 39:14] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, see link below.
- If you can get an hour of somebody’s time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Alan Watts because he shares some awesome philosophy that will change your mindset
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you on?
- Money is not that important
- Morning routine, How do you start your day?
- Waking up at 6am, running on the beach, reading books and filming video contents
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for social links
[39:15 – 42:03] Closing Segment
- Final words from me
“Problem plus solution always equals a sale” – Nick D’Urso
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Nick Durso’s Website
- The Millionaire Next Door
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- Alan Watts
- Schedule a call with Hans
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min