Today I had the please of speaking with a career and life Coach behind Caffeinated Kyle.com, Kyle Elliot. Kyle finds happiness in helping people find a career or help get unstuck, own their fabulous, and achieve what they have never imagined was possible.
Let’s dive into his story of how his side hustle turned into a thriving coaching practice.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 08:24] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I’m introducing guest Kyle Elliot into the show
- Kyle shares where his journey began
- He loves coaching people back then
- His other plans before he started taking a full time-business as a coach
[08:25 – 16:25] Kyle’s transition journey began
- How he started his full-time business as a coach
- The advantage of working at an early age
- How he overcomes age discrepancy
[16:26 – 22:29] How can Kyle help you land a job/career?
- Kyle’s mission is to help people like you find a career that you love!
- Resume writing career coaching
- Polarization component
- How important to find passion vs just doing what you are good at
- Finding what’s true for you
[22:30 – 29:28 ] Key to Powerful Interview
- Linkedin Profile strategy
- Kyle shares an interesting story about carrying a cup of coffee into an Interview
- The importance of connecting each other in an interview
- Sticking to peoples mind
[20:29 – 34:41]The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- Present over Perfect by Shauna Niequist see below for link
- If you can get an hour of somebody’s time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Hillary Clinton, she’s such an interesting person
- Kris Jenner, truly amazing when it comes to personal branding
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you on?
- Everyone is truly fabulous
- Morning routine, How do you start your day?
- Checking emails and social media.
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for social links
- Final words from me
“Break the rules but don’t be an A-hole.” Kyle Elliot
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Break the Rules but don’t be an A-hole
- Present over Perfect
- Hillary Clinton
- Kris Jenner
- Schedule a call with Hans
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min