Kim Ades is the Founder and CEO of Frame of Mind Coaching™. Frame of Mind Coaching™ delivers an extensive coaching experience specifically designed to help executives, directors, and high-potential leaders reach unprecedented goals through the process of building mental awareness, strength, stamina, and resilience. The FOM Coaching™ process is built on the premise that thought precedes all action and that the mastery of thought is the key to extraordinary success. Through the coaching process, clients learn to examine how their own thinking is impacting their results and then learn the principles of thought mastery and apply them to their professional and personal lives to yield immediate and powerful results.
On this episode:
- Hans and Kim dig into the concept of mindset.
- Kim shares how a dream about a high school bully helped change her trajectory.
- Learn the importance of controlling stories that we tell ourselves.
- My beliefs really dictate what’s possible.
- What’s stopping you from being at peace?
- Some people move with greater ease, some people move with greater speed.
- You’re always attracting a match to yourself.
Schedule a free 15 minute call with Hans here:
For more information about Hans Struzyna and Another Way to Play, visit: