Jessi Beyer is a speaker, mental health advocate, and the author of How To Heal: A Practical Guide To Nine Natural Therapies You Can Use To Release Your Trauma, which comes out May 5. She is on a mission to help millennial women feel valid, heard, and appreciated in their mental health struggles and design a life they love waking up to. Jessi has been featured in dozens of media outlets, including Best Company, Thrive Global, and Elite Daily, and has spoken to thousands of people across the country at places like Fairygodboss and Missouri State University. Outside of her professional life, she is a K9 search and rescue handler and a proud pet mom.
On this episode:
- Jessi gets very transparent about her struggles with mental health.
- Learn how to start the mental health conversation with yourself.
- Find the importance of journaling.
- Hear a great discussion about how to learn from failure.
- There is no correlation between mental health and strength.
- Looking back you can find a reason for everything.
Schedule a free 15 minute call with Hans here:
For more information about Hans Struzyna and Another Way to Play, visit: