David and Dana Hagstrom retired from their respective positions as a pastor and paralegal. They moved abroad in 2016 and are now servants of a different kind. As online business strategy coaches, David and Dana work with others in the industry providing effective breakthrough strategies to boost their home business success. Their clients soon uncover their own goldmine of passions and experience and how best to monetize and market. They are also helping folks imagine the future they want to retire to someday. In this process, they challenge you to start thinking about how soon your “someday” might be. You can find them inside their online coaching community offering a clarity building retirement program, “Your Bridge to Retirement,” a premium 12-week strategy coaching experience, “Your Pathway to Profit.” Alongside their own products, they have a plenty of resources and affiliate marketing tools and solutions for the online entrepreneur. Dana just published her first book, a devotional on the Book of Psalms. David has been a published author since his Ph.D. and more recently a Bible Study on Core Beliefs. David and Dana live in Mexico with their three Japanese Chins and love traveling to the U.S. to visit family and friends, as well as to attend conferences, workshops, and masterminds.
On this episode:
- David and Dana give advice about transitioning careers.
- Learn how to be proactive in your life.
- Determine the best way to find a coach and how to cultivate a healthy relationship with them.
- “Those that are passionate about it and are motivated to do so can create an online marketing business without being overwhelmed by the tasks that need to be done.” – David Hagstrom
- “Some of the best training to be a coach is to be on the receiving end for some time.” – David Hagstrom
David and Dana Hagstrom
Schedule a free 15 minute call with Hans here:
For more information about Hans Struzyna and Another Way to Play, visit: