Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the founder of Cleanlots.com, Brian Winch. Brian didn’t go to college. Instead, he started cleaning parking lots as a way to make some easy income. He realized he was onto something and ended up growing that business. He’s now scaled the business and bills out over $650,000 a year with several employees. Instead of franchising his model, he decided to write a book to teach others who want to create similar cleaning business opportunities.
Let’s jump into Brian’s story of how his simple cleaning business turned into an opportunity and reached the epitome of success
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 06:13] Opening Segment
- I talk briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I introduce guest Brian Winch into the show
- Brian talks about his background story
[06:14 – 12:44] Turn your passion into opportunity
- Brian talks about how he generates his parking lot cleanup business
- Brian shares meaningful insight into how your passion can lead you to success
- Brian shares an interesting story of how he turned his simple business into an opportunity for success
[12:45 – 17:06] From simple to a big-time parking lot cleanup business
- Brian shares the importance of self-assessment before starting into a business opportunity
- Brian talks about an inspiring story on how he got started from a simple parking lot cleanup business into a big-time investment.
[17:07 – 26:13] Brian’s Cleanlots book business
- Brian talks about how he wrote a book to help people like you who want to start parking lot litter cleanup business
- Brian briefly mentions the book he offers. See below for the link. You don’t want to miss this!
- An operation manual
- Cleaning related products
- Provide free support
- Business template package
- Comes up with a video version too
- Brian shares success stories and positive testimonies coming from his readers
- Brian shares his perspective of turning failure into an opportunity.
[26:14 – 32:41] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- Millionaire Next Door
- If you can get an hour of somebody’s time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- My dad, I never really got to know him as an adult
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you?
- It’s best to focus on one thing do better than everybody else
- Morning routine, How do you start your day?
- I’ve scaled back the number of hours that I actually do the cleaning
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for social links
- Final words from me
“taking a simpler approach is oftentimes better” – Hans Struzyna
“You can spend the rest of your time with passion” – Brian Winch
“It’s best to focus on one thing to do better than everybody else” – Brian Winch
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Brian Winch success story
- Cleanlots book
- Cleanlots book Amazon
- Cleanlots book Thriftbooks
- Millionaire Next Door
- Schedule a call with Hans
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min