Today I have the please of speaking with a professional award-winning speaker, author, and encouragement engineer, Bob Brumm. Bob started life thinking he was going to be a “real engineer.” He worked his way through a lot of different businesses and education paths, only to find out that he had another real passion. He then took that into a book writing and speaking career.
Let’s jump into Bob’s story and learn how positivity creates a better environment and improve your life.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 06:47] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I introduce guest Bob Brumm Bob talks about how he became an “encouragement engineer”
- Bob shares something interesting about his transition journey
[06:48 – 15:53] Finding positivity and the right perspective.
- Bob shares the story about how he positively identified his personal skills
- Bob gives powerful words of encouragement to people like you who are feeling like following the wrong direction in life
- Bob talks about a meaningful insight into the difference between perception and reality
[15:54 – 23:51] Overcome your fear by knowing your greatness and strength
- Bob talks about how to conquer fear by knowing your strength
- Bob’s advice to people who are living by fear: You don’t want to miss this!
- “We can’t live in the unknown”
- Get the knowledge to know.
- Be proactive and stay healthy
- Bob shares a fantastic insight into redirecting life.
[21:52 – 28:47] Practice positivity
- Bob talks about the importance of practicing positivity in our daily basis
- Bob gives powerful advice to people like you who are facing difficulties, especially in this virus outbreak.
- I briefly share an interesting story about keeping positive and decide how to respond to certain things.
[28:48 – 34:32] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- The Underdog Advantage by Dean Graziosi, very good book
- Quick shoutout to Bob’s latest released book. See below for the link.
- If you can get an hour of somebody’s time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Abraham Lincoln. He was just a good leader for our country
- My dad. I see his perspective now
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you on?
- Positivity works
- Morning routine, How do you start your day?
- I say a little prayer, do 60 push-ups, go over some devotionals
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for social links
- Final words from me
“This too shall pass ” – Anthony Robbins
“We can’t live in the unknown” – Bob Brumm
“Control what we can, be positive about what we can control, and do the best we can with” – Bob Brumm
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Positive Purpose by Bob Brumm Amazon
- Positive Purpose by Bob Brumm Lulu
- Positive Purpose by Bob Brumm Scribed.com
- Tony Robbins
- Keller Williams
- The Underdog Advantage by Dean Graziosi
- Abraham Lincoln
- Schedule a call with Hans
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min