Andrew Henderson is the managing partner of Nomad Capitalist and the most sought-after expert on global citizenship. Andrew Henderson lives by five magic words: “Go Where You’re Treated Best”. Nomad Capitalist helps people to find the best places to live, bank, invest, incorporate, start a business, hire, and more.
After nearly a dozen years visiting and living in 100+ countries Mr. Henderson has become an expert on the growing field of global citizenship. He is the author of Nomad Capitalist, a book discussing the concepts of global citizenship that anyone can apply.
On this episode:
- Andrew talks about giving up his United States citizenship.
- Learn reasons that people get dual citizenships and open bank accounts in other countries.
- Discover how to become a citizen of the world.
- Go where you’re treated best.
- You can create a successful business anywhere.
- A myth is that somehow geography plays a factor in your success.
- A lot of entrepreneurs take their skills for granted.
Schedule a free 15 minute call with Hans here:
For more information about Hans Struzyna and Another Way to Play, visit: